Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Abe Lincoln loves going to the food court

Circa March 2003, here is an Abraham Lincoln impersonator I saw walking through a mall food court in Boston like it was no big deal. The picture is small and blurry because I was going on stalker mode, but I totally saw him.



Three days before this, I worked a the "Lincoln Days" dinner at my catering job for the Republicans of Tompkins County. I walked back into the servery, and Abe was sitting at my boss's desk eating dinner before going out to give the Gettysburg Address.

(I've got some more recent photos the world needs to see, but I'm having technical difficulties...mainly that I need to find batteries for my camera and figure out how to upload pics from my phone. I haven't tried that hard to solve either problem. Yet.)

No comments: