Thursday, February 23, 2012

Best animal videos ever (or at least this week)

Oh internet! There was a time, though it seems so distant, when you were not fast enough to load videos of cute animals. When your connection had to dial up, and it took 10 minutes to log into my Hotmail account, where my sign in name was "crazymango." How times have changed! Now, I'd say, on average, I find at least two new animal videos online that make me go "AAAAAAWWWWWWW!" and giggle profusely. And this is without even really trying. Here are some of the best animal videos I've found in the last six months...


Otters running amok

Don't letter otters have parties in your house while you're out of town. They will steal your car and eat all of your snacks...while being adorable!

Penguin goes shopping

 Is the best part of this penguin story that the bird is trained to go shopping? Is it that he refused to leave the family that rescued him? Or that he knows not to eat any fish on the way home? None of the above. The best part is that he's wearing a penguin backpack.


Baby porcupine vs. coffee cup

Please vote for you who you think won the battle.


And now, for the greatest animal video of all time....

Meet the Sloths
 

Meet the sloths from Lucy Cooke on Vimeo.

I defy you to find something cuter than baby sloths Lady and the Tramping a green bean. Oh what's that? A baby sloth hugging a stuffed giraffe and toppling over? Yeah, I have been defied.

No comments: